Dozer Access Systems
Access Innovations Dozer Side Access Systems are
a unit ready access system - from factory floor to
the end user!
The ONLY DOZER ACCESS SYSTEM TO FULLY
COMPLY WITH ISO/ASI/MSHA/OSHA GUIDELINES.
• Comes user unit assembled, ready with 24V hyd power pac and
hoses all fitted.
• An operating harness plug and a power supply plug on unit.
• Plug and play from Dozer to 2 of Access unit plugs.
• No stress on system as it folds up vertically over pivots, unlike
others that dangle along side of the dozer, stressing on locking pins and subject to impact. NOTE: Ladders that fold up alongside the machine do not comply with MSHA guidelines.
• System rests on eight of rubber iso-mount vibration eliminators for long life.
• An additional raise lower step switch activates for raise or lower functions in conjuction with park brake So operator is in full control throughout lowering & raising the step..
• Install in one shift.
• Does not impede view of side of blade thru cab door or side window direct vision.
• Can access out of cab with access unit in stored raised position.
• Dozer can perform all functions as normal.